This gradient sponge tool can do many things in nail art, including gradients with gel polish, rub a mirror powder or gradient effects with stencil in regular polish or gel polish.
How to make Mermaid Gradient?
- Apply a background color on your nail
- Peel off the stencil and apply it on the nail (it can be used for 2-3 fingers)
- On a silicone mat, drop a drop of each color of your gradient
- Dip the sponge pencil in one of the colors and tap on the nail
- Repeat the process with other colors, overlaying the colors a bit to get a gradient
- If the color is not enough opaque, repeat the steps until you get the color you like
- Remove the stencil (for gel polish, cure under the lamp before removing the stencil)
- Apply your top coat
To see you our famous sponge pencil tool or stencils, click below!👇