Base coat Foundation for UV gel polish from Gelish.
Apply before your Gelish UV gel polish color to help with the adhesion of your manucure without damaging the natural nail.
Put under the LED lamp for 10 seconds or under the UV lamp for 1 minute.
Top Coat fo UV gel polish from Gelish
Gel sealer is a UV top coat that gives a beautiful shiny finish that prolongs the wear of your manucure.
Punt under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or under the UV lamp for 2 minutes.
The strengths of the Gelish range:
- Wide and flat brush for easy and impeccable application.
- Application as simple as with a regular polish.
- UV gel polish lasting up to 3 weeks without flaking.
- Can be used under LED or UV lamp.
How to apply Gelish UV gel polish :
1. Proceed with your nail preparation and then apply the pH bond to balance the pH of the nail.
2. Apply the Foundation base and then cure under the LED lamp for 10 seconds or 1 minute under a UV lamp.
3. Apply two coats of your favorite color, curing each coat for 30 seconds under an LED lamp or 2 minutes under a UV lamp.
4. Apply the Top It Off finish and cure under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or 2 minutes under a UV lamp.
5. Remove the sticky effect using a pad and the Nail Cleaner.
To remove it, soak for 10 minutes in a sponge jar with a solvent with acetone.