Have you always dreamed of making your gel manicure at home? This tutorial explains how to apply Gelish gel polish which is cured with a UV or LED lamp. You will see that the application of Gelish gel polish is very easy.
- PH Bond Gelisjh
- Fondation Gelish base coat
- Gelish Gel Polish color of your choice
- Gelish Gel Top it Off
- UV or LED lamp
How to apply the Gelish Gel Polish?
- Prepare your nail: push back your cuticles, file, and pass a buffer to remove the shine from your nail.
- Apply 2 coats of Gelish PH Bond to balance the PH of your nail (optional, but helps for good hold).
- Apply Gelish Foundation primer in a very thin layer, sealing the edge of the nail first.
- Cure for 10 seconds under a led lamp or 5 seconds with the Gelish LED lamp.
- Pass a dry lint-free wipe , to make the nail sticky and adherent.
- As for the base, apply the Gelish Gel color in a very thin layer starting at the edge of the nail.
- Cure for 30 seconds under an 18W led lamp or 2 minutes under a 36W UV lamp.
- Apply a 2nd coat, without sealing the edge of the nail and cure again.
- Apply a thin layer of Top it Off Gelish Top Coat, and cure for 30 seconds LED.
- You can add a 2nd layer of top coat if you want.
- To remove the sticky effect of the top coat, pass a lint-free wipe soaked in 99.9% alcohol, without rubbing
The strengths of the Gelish range:
- Wide and flat brush for easy, flawless application.
- Application is as easy as with regular nail polish.
- Lasting up to 3 weeks without chipping.
- Can be used under LED or UV lamp.
Find all Gelish gel polishes here: ? https://onglesdor.com/en/polishes/uv-and-led-polishes/gelish-gel-uv.html