Essie Gel Couture Polish Find Me A Man-Equin 13.5ml
Essie Gel Couture Find Me a Man-Equin is a breakthrough polish that last up to two weeks without a base coat. Dry very fast. No lampe needed
Availability: In stock
- Pay and pick up
- Estimate delivery
Essie Gel Couture Polish Surrounded By Studs 13.5ml SKU: ESS02137
Essie Gel Couture Polish Caviar Bar 13.5ml SKU: ESS02128
Essie Gel Couture Polish Labels Only 13.5ml SKU: ESS02114
Essie Gel Couture Polish Find Me A Man-Equin 13.5ml - Blue
Gel Couture is a two-step polish system consisting of Essie Gel Couture Polish (featuring a built-in basecoat) and Essie Gel Couture Top Coat that offers durable, high-shine and up to two weeks-long wear. Gel Couture polish dries in just eight minutes.
Features and benefits:
- Durable, high-shine, up to two weeks-long wear
- Built in base coat
- Dries completely in eight minutes
- Features 42 fashion-forward polish colors
How to apply Essie Gel Couture:
- Shake the bottle vigorously to blend.
- Apply one thin coat to each nail surface and extension edge.
- Remove the applicator brush from the bottle and wipe it against the bottle's neck to drain excess product from the brush.
- Hold the brush parallel to the natural nail and place the brush in the center of the nail slightly away from the cuticle line.
- Gently push the brush toward the cuticle line and glide down one side of the nail toward the extension edge of the nail.
- Lift the brush and repeat on the other side of the nail, followed by the same steps to coat the center. Leave a tiny free margin around the sidewalls and cuticle area of the nail to avoid color flowing into the eponychium and sidewalls.
- Be sure to seal the extension edge to ensure long wear.
- Apply a second thin coat to the surface and extension edge using the same process.
- End with a coat of Gel Couture Top Coat using the same application then color.
How to remove Essie Gel Couture:
- Have the client wash their hands with soap and water and towel dry.
- Saturate a lint-free pad with Dilue-Tout remover. Place pad on the nail plate only and hold for five seconds.
- Use firm pressure along with a circular motion to remove the color from the nail plate. Be sure to concentrate the pad on the nail and avoid the surrounding skin.
- Rub the nail with a lint-free pad soaked with Dilue-Tout remover to remove any residue.
Important Note :
- Gel Couture features adhesion promoters in the color coat that deliver up to 14 days wear and eliminate the need for base coat. Applying base coat will create a barrier between the color layer and nail plate and will not ensure long lasting wear.
Brand Essie Gel Couture Reference number ESS02118 Colors Blue Polish Type Long Wear - Color Collection No Color Name N/A Drying Fast Styles Opaque Sizes 13.5 ml Brush types Flat Dimensions No Wholesale No