Prepare your career with a complete training as a nail technician!
By choosing this course, you will learn the two (2) most popular coating techniques on the market: the resin and powder technique and the UV gel technique.
Once registration is complete, you will have access to:
- our online training portal for 4 months (accessible on computer, tablet or smartphone);
- your modules and lessons (more than 30 hours of content: explanatory texts and videos);
- personalized follow-up with our trainers to validateyour progress, including 60 minutes of free telephone support by appointment to ask your questions;
- This training course is only in French
- * Note that the exams must be performed on a real hand (on yourself or a model). Practice hands are invalid. *
Content of the Pro Kit
Ideal for the future nail technician who wants to have our most complete kit with LED lamp and electric file!
The "La Pro" starter kit includes:
- 2 curved files
- 2 straight files
- 2 orange sticks
- 1 yellow sand block
- 1 white sand block
- 1 cuticle nippers
- 1 manicure brush
- 1 tips cutter
- 200 lint-free pads
- 50 plastic-coated bibs
- 1 Dilute-All 250mL
- 1 jar with sponge
- 1 antiseptic 125mL
- 1 box of 100 conventional prostheses
- 1 box of 100 French prostheses
- 1 cuticle oil 15mL
- 1 pH control 15mL
- 1 brush hardener 15mL
- 1 Hardener Spray 60mL
- 1 Clear resin 15mL
- 1 Flexible resin 15mL
- 1 resin 15mL tip
- 1 dipping resin 15mL
- 1 pink powder 1oz
- 1 2oz clear powder (sprinkled)
- 1 white powder 1oz
- 1 8-hole bottle rack
- 1 Pafait 125mL cleaner
- 1 Adheres + 15mL
- 1 Perfect White UV gel 1 / 4oz
- 1 Perfect Shine UV gel 1 / 4oz
- 1 Clear Sculpt UV gel 1 / 4oz
- 1 UV Gel Melting Gel 1 / 4oz
- 3 UV gel brushes
- 1 36W LED lamp
- 1 half-moon file
- 1 sterilization tank
- 1 sterilization tank cleaner 500mL
- 1 UV resin Pro 15mL
- 1 electric file
and three FREE proctucts:
- 1 Fini-Plus finition 15mL
- 1 Oh Blush powder of your choice (from our selection)
- 1 VFP decoration varnish of your choice (from our selection)
This training course is only in French
During the training, the following subject will be taught:
- Introduction to the profession
- Organization and installation
- The nails (composition, diseases)
- Hands and fingers (morphology, anatomy)
- Prostheses and stencils
- Resins and powders
- UV gels
- Essential equipment and tools
- Infections and sterilization
- The preparation of the natural nail
- Manual filing and electric file
- The resin and powder technique: installation, filling and removal
- The UV gel technique: application, filling and removal
- The decoration
At the end of your training, you will receive a certification as a nail technician (if practice is performed at our training).
How to register
When you have completed your registration for this training, you will receive an email including your access code to the training platform and you can start your training immediately.
The starter kit will be shipped to you free of charge in Canada. Shipping times may vary depending on holidays, time of year and shipping volumes from carriers.
Our online training is subject to a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and, once registered, you will automatically have access to the first 2 modules. You will therefore have time to check if the content meets your expectations! If the training did not meet your expectations, you can therefore request a refund. *
After the 30-day deadline or after continuing to module 3, it will no longer be possible to obtain a refund.
* The cost of the training ($ 500) can be reimbursed, but not the starter kit. For hygiene reasons, the starter kit is neither exchangeable nor refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I already own my products, is it possible to take the online training only?
The products are included in the total price of the kit. In addition, the videos are made with our products so to ensure your success it is important to use the same ones as the trainer. You can simply take the essential kit.
How can I pay for the online hydride training?
For payment, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and Sezzle *
* With Sezzle, you can make your payment in 4 interest-free installments spread over 6 weeks. You don't have to pay any fees and it doesn't impact your credit score.
N.B. The minimum age at which you can subscribe to this online course is 18 years old.