INM Professional Acrylic nail kit Odorless N.O.P.
This acrylic nail kit contains:
- Odorless Acrylic Liquid Monomer N.O.P. 4 oz.
- 4 Odorless Acrylic Powder N.O.P.: White, Pink, Clear & Natural (1.5oz CH)
- Top Coat Clear Out the Door 0.5 oz
- Nail Dehydrator PrepStep 0.5 oz
- 3 Nail Files: Fine (240/280), Medium (180/180), Coarse (100/100) Grits
- Tip & Nail Glue Out the Door 0.10 oz
- Sets of 20 Half Well and Full Well Tips (Clear, White, Natural)
- Acrylic Brush Elite Pro Stylist
- 100 Nail Forms
- Cuticle Oil Premium 0.5 oz
- Brush Cleaner 2 oz
- Ceramic Dampen Dish with Cork
INM N.O.P. products offer an odorless acrylic system.
Used with INM N.O.P. acrylic sculpting liquid, the N.O.P. powders are slow setting which allows for more time to sculpt the nails and create the perfect smile lines.
* INM N.O.P. powders must be used with N.O.P. sculpting liquids only (they are not intented to be used with INM OTD, CND or other acrylic sculpting liquids).
Please note that N.O.P. system works differently than other traditional acrylic systems (OTD, CND, Solid Pro, ...). The liquid/powder ratio is different: N.O.P. system uses less liquid and more powder. Also, N.O.P. products will appear dry and somewhat "flaky" but this is normal.
- Prepare natural nails.
- Sculpt the nail (working in 3 zones) using a mix ratio of 1 part of INM N.O.P. liquid for 2 parts of INM N.O.P. powder.
- Shape and refine using files and buffers (you will notice the product feels sticky: this is normal, you will remove the stickyness by filing the top surface of the nail plate).
N.B. You will notice that the product seems to "rub of" like an eraser, which is normal. Due to the nature of this product and it's "self-leveling" properties, very little filing will be required.
- Apply color/decoration and apply top coat of your choice.
INM N.O.P. products can be kept at room temperature, preferably out of direct sunlight. They must be kept away from heat and open flame.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Use in a well ventilated area. Stop use in case or irritation. If swallowed, contact immediately a physician or a poison control center.