Shellac UV Polish Rose-mance #427 7.3mL
Color World collection, released in December 2022
Shellac is a technology that combines the ease of a polish with the permanence of a UV gel!
It applies like a polish, wears like a gel and removes in minutes!
- Wash hands and nails with water and soap;
- Push back the cuticles and file the nails;
- Buff gently the nails and remove dust;
- Clean oil and dirt off from nails using CND Scrub Fresh and a lint free pad.
- Apply a thin layer of CND Shellac Base Coat and cure for 10 seconds under LED lamp or 30 seconds under UV lamp;
- Apply a thin layer of the CND Shellac color of your choice and cure for 2 minutes;
- Repeat step 3 to get desired opacity;
- Apply a layer of the CND Shellac Top Coat of your choice and cure for 2 minutes;
- Remove stickyness with 99% alcohol and a lint free pad (not necessary if using the No Wipe Shellac Top Coat).
Removing a Shellac enhancement
- Saturate a cotton pad with an aceton based product and apply it to the nail, wrapping it with aluminum foil;
- Let sit for 8-10 minutes;
- If necessary, gently slide off any remaining product with an orangewood stick.
Why choose Shellac system ?
- Shellac gel polishes are Hypo-allergenic, do not contain Formaldehyde, Toluene or Dibutyl Phthalate.
- 14+ day wear*.
- Easy application like a nail polish
Shellac bottles must be kept at room temperature, out of direct sunlight or lightsources. They must be kept away from heat and open flame.
Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If swallowed, contact a physician or poison control center immediately.
* With proper nail preparation and product application.
** Product images are intended to be as representative as possible. However, actual color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings.