Steam Off Gel Removal Bowl 110V
Steaming machine that alloys you to quickly and virtually effortlessly remove UV coatings such as Shellac, Essie Gel or OPI!
Availability: In stock
- Pay and pick up
- Estimate delivery
Steam Off gel removal machine to remove UV polishes like Shellac, Essie Gel or OPI!
- Open the top cover of the steamer.
- Place plastic reservoir in the machine and poor Dilue Tout or Acetone in it (5 to 10 ml).
- Place back cover on steamer.
- Turn on the power switch (the light indicator will show "H") and wait till ilight indicator shows "S" (should take around 2 minutes).
- Wil the steamer is heating up gently buff the top layer of the nails to break the seal.
- Place all five fingers into the finger cap and steam for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove fingers from finger cap and gently remove polish with an orangwood stick.
- Repeat steaming if needed.
- Turn off the steamer when you are done.
- Maximal temperature: 52°C.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Alloys you to quickly and virtually effortlessly remove UV coatings such as Shellac, Essie Gel or OPI.
- Included: 1 steamer machine with cap, 110V power supply, 3 plastic reservoirs and 5 anti-spill liners.
Brand Not available Reference number SOBVFV Professional exclusive product N/A Voltage Outlet 110 Volts Warranty 90 days warranty under normal use Colors White Dimensions No Wholesale No