The “Press-On Nails“, which are trendy products these days, are delighting many fans of nail tips and Nail Art. More and more stars, celebrities and famous Nail Artists are adopting Press-On Nails. They are a quick and economical solution to have beautiful nails that have nothing to envy to those of Mary J. Blige during Super Bowl LVI!
In this video tutorial, we will show you how to enjoy Press-On Nails in a simple and efficient way. We will also show you how to remove them in a few simple steps.
- Wash your hands well and make sure your nails are clean with no residue.
- Choose the right size of adhesive to apply to the nails
- Place it on your nail and press firmly on it.
- Then gently remove the protective tab
- Select the suitable tip size, apply it to the nail and press firmly
- File your nails for a better finish then appreciate the flawless result!
You can also use glue by putting a drop on your nail, then placing the appropriate nail tip and pressing to remove the air.
A good advice: For maximum result, avoid contact with water for at least one hour after applying your Press-On Nails.
How to remove Press-On Nails ?
If you want to remove your adhesive Press-On Nails, just follow these simple steps:
- Soak a cotton ball in 99% alcohol and rub the nail
- Move back and forth until the nail tip comes off
To remove of the nail tips applied with glue, consider proceeding as follows:
- Soak fingers in warm water
- Soak the nail with cuticle oil
- Move back and forth until the nail tip comes off.
Now, all you have to do is enjoying the Press-On Nails that best suits you, from our collection:
You can also check our nail tutorial: how to remove acrylic nails.